Besson Sovereign Eb Tuba
Out of stock
The Besson BE981 EEb tuba is one of the most popular models for professional players across the globe. Made famous by the legendary John Fletcher who advised on its design, it has for a couple of generations been regarded as possessing the ultimate rich tone in bands and also professional symphony orchestras.
Devotees of the Eb tubas have a choice between the Sovereign 980 with a smaller bell model, the 981 with the classic 19-inch bell model with the ‘John Fletcher’ leadpipe, and the 982 with carriage rings and a slightly smaller tapered leadpipe. For years the classic Besson sound can be heard in the world’s leading brass and wind bands, and players trust them for their free-blowing quality, fit and finish, durability and projection.
- Key : EEb
- Bore : .681 / 17,30 mm
- Bell : Yellow brass 17" or 19" / 431 mm ou 483 mm
- Valves : 4 compensating valves (3+1) in stainless steel
- Waterkeys : 4
- Weight : 20lb 8oz / 9300g
- Outfit : Shaped ABS case with wheels and two handles, Alliance mouthpiece, micro-fiber cloth, valve oil
- Finish : Clear lacquer or silver plated
BE982-2-0 : 19" bell, smaller tapered lead pipe, carriage rings, lyre box, silver plated finish