The brand new Trevor James 5x flute aims to capture the potential new flute player, or those returning to playing after an extended break who are working to a very tight and limited budget. At this price point, you will find the new TJ 5x flute stands out above others.
The team at Trevor James wanted to create a budget instrument that will encourage and allow the new player to develop their skills and talent. By partnering for the very first time with another factory (unlike all other TJ flutes which are designed and manufactured by ourselves), these TJ 5x models, although still designed by our TJ flute technical team, are priced following manufacturing scalability and price reductions where we felt they were possible, but most importantly, we have also made sure that we haven’t compromised the performance quality.
- Silver-plated throughout
- Headjoint – Designed to be free blowing to assist the new player
- Padding – Good quality pads with accurate airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance of the instrument
- Good quality and strong mechanisms
- Purple lined wooden case with black fleecy lined case cover
- Care and attention to the finishing of all key work – carefully worked during manufacture and then double checked by our UK technicians to ensure instrument looks great to the eye!
- Accuracy and tightness of all fitting of the key assembly – Gives a secure and positive feel to the student.
Every instrument purchased at McKenzie Music Etcetera comes with a FREE first annual service (valued at $110) to be completed between 11-13 months after purchase.