Vandoren 56 Rue Lepic Clarinet Reeds Box 10
The 56 Rue Lepic clarinet reed is designed from thicker cane to emit a rich, centered, and extremely pure sound while providing maximum stability in all registers. Its quick response ensures precision in the most difficult passages with extraordinarily round and warm sound. They come in humidity-balanced factory fresh packaging so all reeds play as if you selected them in Paris at 56 Rue Lepic.
56 Rue Lepic, the home of Vandoren, has long been the home of reed innovation. It seems only fitting that this next-step reed bear the name of such a significant location.
Thickness at the tip: 0.0043" (.11mm)
Thickness at the heel: 0.128" (3.25mm)
- Designed from thicker cane
- Rich, centered, and extremely pure sound
- Maximum stability in all registers
- Quick response
- Extraordinarily round and warm sound
- Shipped in humidity-balanced packaging
- Thickness at the tip: 0.0043" (.11mm)
- Thickness at the heel: 0.128" (3.25mm)