This tenor model incorporates many of the innovations that make every Yanagisawa model an incomparably fine instrument. Outstanding projection, full-bodied tone, lively response and Yanagisawa's remarkably even scale make this instrument a true pleasure to play. Advancing students will find this model will serve them well into their professional careers.
- Range - Low Bb to HighF#
- Lacquered brass body and neckpipe, hand-engraved bell
- High F#, distinctive octave key
- Sway-free" F-auxillary and low C# mechanism
- Contoured independent palm keys, upper and lower rib mounted stack posts
- Yanagisawa No.5 hard-rubber mouthpiece
- New design backpack case