Yamaha Trombone 48L Mouthpiece
Only 1 left in stock
The 48 trombone mouthpiece has a well-balanced rim and cup with a fairly narrow backbore that makes this a great utility mouthpiece for all-around playing.
- 25.25mm inner diameter, standard cup
- Standard rim, semi-narrow backbore
- Extra thick silver plating for added durability and longevity.
- Fits any brand or model of trombone, baritone or euphonium that uses a large shank receiver.
- Meets the needs of professional players.
- Rim Inner Diameter (mm): 25.25
- Throat (mm): 6.62
Quality brass mouthpieces contribute to the high regard Yamaha has earned among beginning and professional musicians alike. The result of a special approach to design and manufacture, Yamaha mouthpieces deliver the performance and comfort required where they are needed most: where instrument meets musician.
The mouthpiece production technique used by Yamaha promises consistent quality mouthpieces, time after time. Other manufacturers use a specific cutting tool to create every mouthpiece, which causes problems as tools start to wear. This can result in inconsistent quality and poor performance. Yamaha´s use a computer-aided design system and computer controlled lathe to work together to produce the most precise, consistent mouthpieces in the world.